Senior eCommerce Specialist
Are you a believer in sustainability and producing environmental friendly and social and economic benefits for communities around the word? Are you ready to help take the Ecommerce level of an exciting and global leader in the Healthcare sector to a new level? Does this sound like you!
As the eCommerce Specialist, you will join the Global Digital Team with the aim to accelerate our clients eCommerce strategy and execution.
- You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our digital partnership with eRetailers and growing the sales generated online.
- You constantly seek for ways to increase traffic, improve conversion and deliver customer satisfaction.
- You will work closely with agencies and colleagues driving Partners integration within our digital B2B plan by leading the regions to implement and expand our “Where to buy” programme and supporting the automation of product data and content exchange.
- Being an essential part of our international digital team means being a self-starter, as you will enter a world full of opportunities.
- Naturally with a keen eye on competition and other channels that support our business, you will have to be creative in finding the best solutions for your strategy and you’re obviously sales driven as you will be constantly looking for opportunities to grow the online
- You will also work on the optimization of our clients web shop in Australia, taking care of its online product portfolio, pricing strategies and related digital campaigns.
Is this you?
- Have 3 – 5 years of relevant eCommerce and performance marketing experience;
- Be accustomed to working in an international environment;
- Be a digital native: you keep yourself informed about the latest online / digital trends and evangelizes the opportunities to others;
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, SEA and Social Media within a B2B and B2C environment;
- You have an analytical mindset, using dashboards to perform regular business measurement and gain insights for further optimization; Have experience in digital project management and testing;
- Understand the importance of a great shopping experience, from initial site visit to home delivery, and understand each step needs monitoring and calls for continuous improvement;
- Have experience in monitoring stock levels, optimizing product portfolios, generating financial and performance reports as well as driving effective online promotions and campaigns;
- Be fluent in English and at least one other European language.
What is in it for you?
- As eCommerce Specialist you will make an impact on this leading international organization based in Brussels.
- You will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled team within an organization that supports and develops their employees while building an innovative and inspiring environment. A competitive salary package.