Junior UX/UI Designer
For one of our clients – a fast growing player in the e-education sector – we are looking for a Junior UX/UI designer.
You will work together with a team of designers on one of the clients their educational and administrative software solutions. You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact in this project as its still in its beginning stages.
- Perform user research within the Belgian Market to get to the right scope and necessary improvements.
- You aim to create the greatest user-friendly designs and document and communicate these accordingly.
- You will make sure that the users of the tool enjoy a smooth experience.
You are the one if:
- You are excited and able to understand complex functional flows.
- You have an understanding and affinity with UX and UI design.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in for example Communication and Media Design or relevant field.
- Have experience with using Figma.
- Speak Dutch and English.
- Homeworking until September, then two days a week working from home.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Attractive benefits, such as great training possibilities.
- You will be working for a fast-growing company where they care about your well-being.