Digital Program Manager
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team in a fast-moving scale-up environment in the RegTech? Are you looking for a challenging context where you will get the chance to develop your talents? Are you eager to accelerate your career as a Program Manager? Then this job opportunity is for you.
What would be your mission?
Coordinate and deliver a portfolio of projects with respect of scope, timing and budget, while aligning an eco-system of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the translation of the company strategy into a comprehensive project roadmap, including a clear prioritization based on customer needs, business potential and legal/compliancy requirements
- For your own portfolio of programs or projects
- Define the relevant governance and identify the key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Define the project scope and objectives, incl. business case, detailed deliverables / milestones and preferred technical set-up
- Ensure, together with the product owners, that implementation is proceeding according to scope, schedule and budget and that the final delivery is in line with our quality standards
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues
- Coordinate internal resources as well as third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Throughout the entire project definition & delivery process, align with key stakeholders to create buy-in and facilitate decision-making
- Accompany the development teams in their trajectory to gradually implement a more agile way of working
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address the goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You have a Master’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with the agile way of working and you understand interdependencies between customer/business needs, operations and technology (previous experience as journey/epic owner, scrum master of product owner is a plus)
- You are familiar with environments where security and data privacy is of utmost importance
- You have an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills (previous consulting experience is a plus)
- You pro-actively come up with improvements or new ideas, you always put the customer first
- You are able to plan, manage and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- You are a team player who shares his/her knowledge and enjoys celebrating joint achievements, but you can also work autonomously
- You are fluent in English (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
What's in it for you?
- A fun, enthusiastic and ambitious team
- A fast-moving scale-up environment where you can develop and grow
- Offices in Brussels, combined with flexibility in terms of remote working
- A fixed contract, with an attractive compensation package