Digital Performance Analyst
For one of our top clients – a renowned audio electronics manufacturer – we are looking for a Digital Performance Analyst.
- Provide insightful site experience testing analysis using a variance of testing methodologies (AB testing, Multivariate analysis, Bayesian analysis)
- Closely work with the e-commerce and web experience team to rapidly roll out improvements to the shopping journey that are informed by insights and analysis
- Drive a deeper understanding of the relationship of marketing activities and e-commerce performance. Provide reporting to senior management with delivering precise analysis and insights.
- Effectively engage with the broader marketing and e-commerce team to drive understanding of key performance indicators
- Complement data driven insights by qualitative and quantitative user research
- Ensure that, where feasible, iterative insights build on previous learnings
Does this sound like you?
- 2-5 years of experience in digital/data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate the findings of a complex analysis in an actionable way
- Communication skills that allow you to effectively drive change within a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Math, Business, or related discipline required.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an innovative, renowned player in the audio electronics sector in a global role.