Digital Experience Analyst
For one of our top clients – a renowned audio electronics manufacturer – we are looking for a Digital Experience Analyst
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide insightful site experience testing analysis using a variance of testing methodologies
- Closely work with the web experience team to rapidly roll out improvements to the user journey that are informed by insights and analysis
- Drive meaningful innovation by delivering insightful content analysis that informs the creative process and optimizes content at scale
- Effectively engage with the broader marketing team to drive understanding of key performance indicators
- Complement data driven insights by qualitative and quantitative user research
- Ensure that, where feasible, iterative insights build on previous learnings
Is this you?
- 2-5 years of experience in digital analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate the findings of a complex analysis in an actionable way
- Communication skills that allow you to effectively drive change within a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Math, Business, or related discipline required.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an innovative, renowned player in the audio electronics sector in a global role.