One of our leading clients are looking for an SEA Specialist to help support their brands with lead generation and their customer acquisition. As an SEA expert, you are the strategist behind their SEA campaigns and participate in the acquisition strategies of various brands.
- As an SEA expert, you advise and support all the brands within the Group in their Search Engine Advertising strategies.
- You are able to analyse and audit SEA campaigns smoothly. You then translate the results into clear and understandable insights.
- You can brief actionables to different parties and stakeholders.
- You translate the corporate and marketing objectives of your partners into objectives and KPIs and
- You advise on the media budget for SEA.
- You follow up on the running SEA campaigns during their operational elaboration and ensure that they remain with the strategic objectives of your partner.
- You have various responsibilities such as advising on the SEA media budget,
- Evaluating and improving current campaigns, spreading expertise, maintaining media contacts, etc. maintaining media contacts, etc.
- You share your know-how and expertise about SEA with various partners within the Group in the form of training courses.
- You are also the point of contact for partners on a daily basis and provide operational support. operational support.
- And if there is something you do not know, then you dig through reliable SEA blogs or speak directly to Google/Microsoft or your own network of specialists, just as long as you have gathered the necessary knowledge to give good advice.
Is This You?
- Education and experience - You have a bachelor or master degree in communication or (digital) marketing and have at least 8 years of experience in a similar function or at a marketing agency. You have a good command of various digital marketing tools, including Google Adwords Editor and Google Analytics.
- Analytical - The analytical part within marketing (A/B testing, Google Analytics...) is your thing.
- Communicative - You can clearly communicate the technical setup of an SEA campaign to colleagues, clients and partners. colleagues, clients and partners.
- Organisational skills - You work in a precise, planned and structured way. Distinguishing between main issues and you are naturally good at distinguishing between main issues and side issues. You know exactly what you are
- You know exactly what you are doing and are able to assess what is needed in order to complete the work successfully.
- Enthusiasm - You are committed, assertive and persuasive: you can lead meetings and work groups in the right direction, give presentations meetings and working groups, giving presentations, etc.
- Language skills - You communicate fluently in Dutch, so you can work well with all your colleagues, partners and stakeholders.and stakeholders. Knowledge of French and/or English is a plus.