Senior Web Analyst
For one of our top clients – a renowned audio electronics manufacturer – we are looking for a Senior Web Analyst.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Activate influence the digital learning plan of the web experience and e-commerce team.
- Analyse website analytics (Adobe Analytics), clickstream analytics (Contentsquare) and user research to provide insights that drive concrete actions.
- Monitor e-commerce sales performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Engage with the broader marketing team to drive understanding of KPIs and actions points.
Is this you?
- 2-5 years of experience in digital analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with user research studies and clickstream analytics (e.g. in Contentsquare or Hotjar).
- Ability to communicate the findings of a complex analysis in an actionable way.
- Communication skills that allow you to effectively drive change within a global organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Math, Business, or related discipline required.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an innovative, renowned player in the audio electronics sector in a global role, based in amazing cities such as Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Lisbon or Paris !
- A six-month freelance mission with possibilities for extensions.