Web & Content Manager
Are you the type of person to cozy up in front of your desktop or computer when you get home? Are you a tech-savvy individual who enjoys their alone time as well as hanging out with friends? - If yes then keep on reading!
Our client, a leader and A-brand in telecommunications is looking for a service-minded, tech-savvy individual like yourself to provide support to their team for digital activities as a Junior Web & Content Manager.
- Take full control with creating, modifying pages and templates, integrating and adapting content with focus on visuals, texts.
- Design and create A/B testing and ensure follow-up.
- Create contests and animation activities and integrate them in the right environment.
- Follow-up with statistics and analytics in the realm of audience evolution, key KPIs, in page behavior,...
- Content creation with SEO in mind, be the owner of the SEO evolution.
- Develop small tactical solutions (html, css, js).
- Communicate effectively with Ops team, experts, supervisors, external agencies and participate to platforms all in an agile methodology scope (daily sprints, digital squads, agile ceremonies & project steercos).
Are you the one? - Yes if:
- You have at least one year experience in a similar role.
- You are a fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a professional level of English.
- You are comfortable with A/B testing basics.
- You have expertise using these tools - Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Figma or Sketch.
- You have knowledge and practical use of html, js and css.
- You have experience with Drupal (preferred).
Great, sounds good! - What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to provide real impact in a responsible digital world for a leading A-brand client in an international environment.
- Short term mission with possibilities of extension(s).
- Homeworking, with at least two days in the office.