Strategic MarCom Expert (Freelance)
Would you like to work for one of the leading Belgian retail brands? Our client is a family run market leader who have a diverse portfolio of brands located out of Belgium, France and Luxembourg
What will you do?
- You work in close consultation with the account managers and internal partners. You support and inspire them on a strategic level in the development of communication campaigns:
- You advise on the most appropriate communication mix and draft the creative briefing.
- You follow up on the economy and marketing evolutions, and their effect on the use of communication tools and channels.
- You translate the marketing strategies of our partners into ambitious, innovative communication strategies
- You actively engage in dialogue with the partners to detect and critically question their needs. You listen to them and see what CCX can do for them. ? You keep the management of our communication agency informed of the latest developments.
- From your passion for marketing communication, you help shape this function. You are open to new experiences, dare to think out-of-the-box and integrate new ways of working. You make your own mark on the organization but are also open to the opinions of others. You are critical, ambitious and results-oriented.
Is this you?
- You have experience in marketing / communication / strategy at an agency or in a strategic advisory role at a retail company.
- You have extensive experience in integrating media into communication or marketing campaigns.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the complete media mix and the current trends in communication.
- You can share your expertise in a structured and enthusiastic way. You can empathise with both consumers and internal partners.
- You work independently and on a project basis
- You have a wide range of interests, are a good listener and are naturally curious
- You are a team player and put service and customer relations at the heart of your work? You quickly detect someone's needs and wishes
- You have good analytical and synthetic thinking skills? You have a passion for our sector and social trends.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French