Social Media Expert
Our client is looking for an expert who helps us to enter into a better online dialogue with our customers. Do you have the knowledge and drive to put our brand on the social media map even better? An adventure awaits us!
As a social media expert you get a number of fascinating tasks within our marketing department that all revolve around the same mission: develop a social media strategy that puts our brand even more firmly on the map. That is a big responsibility and so we are looking for someone who has some years of experience with strategies, independently preparing, developing and scheduling content calendars and posts, thinking ahead and responding briefly (typical of social media).
What do you do specifically?
- You make the social media strategy and translate them into a strong content plan.
- You roll out the content plan from calendar to published post. You can count on experienced copywriters.
- You further expand our presence on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- You test new media channels and integrate them into our media mix.
- You work out a smooth organization around social media within the marketing team.
- Last but not least: social media are evolving at lightning speed. You ensure that you are always aware of the latest trends.
- In this position you work closely with an advertising agency, graphic artists, webmasters, copywriters, and external agencies. To help you keep your knowledge up-to-date, we also let you go to the most important events for social media.
- And what does an average day look like? It is probably not that common ... Maybe you are putting the finishing touches to your content calendar or you are training your colleagues. You evaluate the response to an extensive Facebook campaign. Or are you already looking ahead a season and you're in the snow thinking up content for that spicy spring offensive. Never boring and always a bit special, so. And the best of all? You can also see the results of your work quickly!
Is this you? Yes if;
- Ideally you have a digital marketing education and at least 3 years of experience in a strategic role.
- You can organize yourself and never lose sight of your deadlines, even if there is a sudden change.
- You effortlessly move into our online followers and you can find our vision and values.
- You enjoy working with others and easily convince them with your knowledge and enthusiasm. You also excel in both long-term strategy and short-term tactics.
- You understand Dutch and French very well.
What do we give back?
- You get a fascinating job that is not the same two days in a row, regularly challenges you and gives you a lot of room for initiative.
- Open communication, constructive and with respect. So we want you to keep your individuality with us!
- On the one hand, we offer you a range of professional and personal training courses, and you attend major social media events for us. On the other hand, you can try out many different functions with us, so there are always opportunities to try something new.
- In addition to a nice net wage, you receive extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, profit sharing and group insurance.