Senior Market Segment Manager
Our client, a well-known bank and insurance company, is looking for a Senior Segment Market Manager to play a key strategic role in the Marketing Directorate.
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You ensure that the product and service offerings meet the specific needs of the retail marketing target groups and their future evolution defining the value proposition and the strategy and steering the execution of the marketing plan
- You design and implement the marketing plan, both for the customer acquisition part and for the cross-selling/loyalty part of the existing customers
- You develop the vision, design and coordinate the implementation of the strategic relational communication plan, in order to tap into commercial opportunities and / or strengthen the loyalty and satisfaction of customers
- You ensure that roles and responsibilities are clear - from conception to effective implementation - while guaranteeing monitoring that allows accurate management of the implementation;
- You will manage and follow up the marketing budget
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You have a master degree in economics/marketing or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in strategic or commercial marketing (agent network relationships) and solid experience in the management of cross-cutting projects.
- You have proven experience in strategy and project management in the insurance industry
- You have an entrepreneurial sense
- You have excellent analytical and synthesis skills that lead you to be a good listener with sufficient empathy to optimally and quickly understand the needs of the (internal and external) customers
- You are also assertive and autonomous, and you have great capacity to convince and unite different stakeholders behind a common project
- You are able to make quick decisions and you are polyvalent, flexible and stress resistant; result-oriented
- You are able to speak in public before an internal or external audience with a communication that appeals to the interlocutors
- You are critical-minded, solution-oriented and highly customer focused
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and French
- An attractive salary package with training and development opportunities
- A stable working environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Office in Brussels that is easily accessible by train and any other form of public transport