Senior Performance Marketer
We are looking for a result driven Performance Marketer to scale our direct-to-consumer e-commerce business. Our client is a young, dynamic and strong growing company with headquarters nearby the beautiful city of Ghent.
As Performance Marketer you will bring our e-commerce conversion campaigns to the next level. You will drive traffic and boost conversion. You’re fascinated by numbers, digital advertising tactics and always striving to test new tactics in order to continuously improve results.
You will bring our performance marketing campaigns to the next level in order to further scale our e-commerce business. You actively identify new ideas, opportunities, strategies, channels & tactics to test. With your expertise you actively help to optimize the e-commerce funnels, customer experience and conversions.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in performance marketing / paid media campaigns for e-commerce brands.
- You know all the ins and outs of Facebook & Instagram advertising + Google SEM. Bidding strategies don’t have secrets for you.
- A/B testing, conversion & data analysis and optimization is your second nature.
- Therefore you master all essential tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Zapier and other.
- You’re experienced in e-mail marketing & automation and you have experience with e-crm programs.
- You know how to interpret the KPI’s like ROAS, CPA, CR, CTR,… and how to handle different attribution models.
- Expertise in Pinterest advertising, SEO, Bing advertising and affiliate marketing is a definitely a plus!
- You have a no nonsense and can-do mentality and you are a team player eager to learn and share with local and international colleagues.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and fluently in English (any additional language is a plus).
- We offer you a key role in a young, dynamic and fast growing omni-channel player in the consumer healthcare and cosmetics business, with high ambitions in e-commerce and where everything is still possible.
- Apart from a competitive salary pack (amongst which hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and other extra perks & benefits), there are lots of growth opportunities to meet your ambitions.
- You’ll be part of the Belgian digital team and working closely together with the Digital Manager, Content Marketer and Graphic Designer who will support you with tools & creative content to achieve the best possible results.
- As an addition to the local Belgian team you’ll also actively exchange ideas, learnings and best practices with the international e-commerce teams located in the UK (London) and Germany.
- Grow with us: There is no set path for this role, but if you are passionate and drive results, there is absolutely no limit to what you can achieve with us in terms of your own professional growth.
- Competitive salary, fantastic benefits & great company culture
- Possibility to work remotely.