SEA Expert / Digital Performance Expert
Our client plays a fundamental role in Belgium in the field of sustainable mobility. Our ambition is to become the obvious choice for mobility for our customers in the short term. To achieve this goal, we give our customers a central place in all our processes.
As a Digital performance expert, you will be responsible for implementing our domestic & international traffic acquisition (SEA) policy and maximizing the return on investment for paid traffic using multitouch attribution. In addition, you are also in charge of the traffic acquisition for internal clients.
For this you will be responsible for:
- The development of the paid traffic sources (SEA on the platforms Google and Bing, performance based display and performance based remarketing) of thenational and international websites in order to generate the right traffic to meet objectives in terms of digital revenue, both for the website and the app.
- The implementation of Search Engine Marketing campaigns and their follow-up (planning, budget); operational optimizations according to the return on investment of each paid traffic source;
- The drafting of 'ad texts' in Dutch, your mother tongue, and ensuring the use of the semantic elements of the account;
- Follow-up and/or execution of traffic acquisition campaigns for internal stakeholders.
- You will report directly to the E-Commerce Manager.
Is This You?
- You meet the profile as described above and you have a degree of commercial engineering or a master in an economic direction (or equivalent through experience).
- It goes without saying that you must have a number of basic skills for this position. We would like to specifically highlight the following competencies:
- You have good numerical skills and excellent analytical abilities.
- You easily find creative solutions based on data.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral).
- You easily translate complex technical concepts into a language that can be understood by non-specialists.
- You have a perfect command of your mother tongue and a good knowledge of French.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You are creative and inventive, but also methodical, precise and structured.
- You write carefully, creatively and think carefully before you put something on paper.
- You dare to question yourself.
- You work in a team, but you can also work alone and you take initiative easily, always remaining pragmatic.
- You are result-oriented.
We offer you
- An interesting job with many challenges within a young and highly motivated digital team.
- Quality training and permanent supervision.
- Our client offers a competitive salary, a first class digital transformation project, a friendly working environment and a highly organized and result-oriented approach to Digital marketing.