Product Owner Digital Advertising
We’re looking for an ad ops specialist to join our clients Product Owner Team.
You will be responsible for the B2B digital advertising products of platforms (online websites and apps).
You will be the expert in digital advertising and for external partners (e.g. 3rd parties, technology suppliers, etc.) as well as internal key stakeholders (e.g. marketing, sales, customer care, IT, etc.) and ensure the digital fundamentals of our advertising products are understood and practiced.
You will support the development of new advertising products based on a thorough understanding and ensure common alignment with the product team overall to make sure the offer is consistent and bring value for Immoweb users and customers.
- Define state of the art media product offering together with your business counterpart and be accountable for the roadmap to implement it
- Work with the IT team and 3rd party to facilitate implementation. Balance all stakeholders point of views & imperatives to build the best product on the market
- Deliver against key KPIs including viewability, audience targeting…
- Responsible for automating the reports
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues as second line
- Proactively provide insight and analysis into inventory availability to assist sales team in achieving a maximum sell through
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations
The profile requirements
- Competencies in ad operations in the context of digital media. Previous experience mandatory.
- You are metrics driven and able to balance the interest of the end users and of the advertisers. You understand that a short term win may turn into a longer term loss.
- Significant experience working with DFP Premium
- Ideally experience in implementing a new media server
- Knowledge of scrum or agile in general, preferably already worked in an agile context before as a product owner
- Experience with Doubleclick, Sizmek…
- Experience with programmatic advertising - open exchanges, PMPs and trading desks
- Knowledge on viewability and fraud
- Understanding of GDPR implications
- Experience with ad tags, first party data providers and implementation, and other various software solutions and certifications that enable display and video sales
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excel (Pivot table, V-Lookups & Formulas), and tableau skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- 5 years+ relevant experience within digital media agencies or in-house
- Very good knowledge of French OR Dutch AND English
- A professional and stimulating working environment where TRUST is the key value
- Top of class Digital expertise
- Chances to deploy yourself (yearly training budget, Immoweb University Days)
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- A dynamic, open and collaborative culture
- Awesome teams and people
- Work-life balance ; Homeworking , flexible hours
- Well-being : Showers, fruit, fun room, … Company events : Teambuilding, Year-End Diner, Happy Hours, Happy Monday Breakfast
- A socially responsible company with a true impact on society ( Green team, charity support, digital accessibility for all)
- And of course an attractive remuneration!