Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading-edge innovative brand based in Antwerp with a mission to disrupt the technology sector. Since their launch in 2018 they have gone from an idea to one of the fastest growing start up brands sold in more than 90 countries and raising over €1.3M to date.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage day-to-day operations and optimization of Loop's direct-response marketing program across social, search, retargeting, affiliate, and influencer marketing.
- Your focus will be on acquisition marketing, but the right candidate can also tackle conversion and retention.
- Developing and scale new channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition
- Optimize existing channel growth
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance (be willing to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves).
- Build various overarching models to ensure we're running a tight business (LTV and attribution).
- Innovate across the broader Loop marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience.
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Experience in Ecommerce, with a deep focus on acquisition across all major paid channels
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized "doer" with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute.
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things doen
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
What is in it for you
- Leave your mark in a rapidly growing international startup
- Open company culture, we promote out the box thinking.
- Join a young, dynamic and multicultural team.
- Flexibility to work from home or in offices in Antwerp.