Online Performance Specialist
Our client, a successful retailer are looking for an Online Performance Specialist who will be contributing to their digital story. You will have the opportunity to help build the online commercial strategy of a successful retailer with plenty of room for initiative in a growing international organization.
What are your responsibilities?
- Creating user-friendly experiences for our website visitors.
- You understand better than anyone the thinking of our website visitors and create an attractive and user-friendly online environment for them. You have knowledge of SEO and tools such as Google Search Console and Ryte.
- You are comfortable with making analyzes, dashboards (data studio) and you feel at home in Google analytics.
- You are familiar with on-site A / B testing and CR optimization in order to provide our website visitors with the most pleasant experience possible and to achieve our objectives. You work closely with your colleagues and our digital agency.
- You think problem-solving and consult closely with your online marketing colleagues and the international headquarters in Germany.
Are you the one? – Yes if:
- Specialist in SEO (Interest in UX)
- You have a thorough knowledge of SEO and a passion for Digital.
- Basic knowledge of UX, HTML and CSS are a plus.
- You have experience with feed management and Excel has few secrets for you.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar environment or in an agency.
- You work result-oriented and quality-oriented and you get energy from a challenge.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What is in it for you?
Our client offers a competitive salary, a first class digital transformation project, a friendly working environment and a highly organized and result-oriented approach to Digital marketing. Contributing to our digital story. The opportunity to help build the online commercial strategy of a successful retailer. Plenty of room for initiative in a growing international organization. Collaborate with and the opportunity to learn from an enthusiastic team of in-house experts and our agency. An essential function in further professionalizing our e-commerce department and converting it into a fully-fledged scale-up.