Our client a young and dynamic scale up are looking to hire an experienced Growth Marketer. Their goal is to help innovate and enable their clients to show greater appreciation to their employees. You are sure to be part of and play an integral part of an exciting journey.
As a Growth Hacker you have 1 goal: generate leads (marketing qualified leads). This within our b2b offering.
- You work out a strategy together with our marketing manager
- You devise end-to-end new campaigns with a strong message, on the right channel and a seamless customer journey. You come up with new gated content, inserting, outreaches ... you think very broadly for your purpose
- You set up these campaigns hands-on to generate, nurture and convert traffic: SEA, SEO, social, landing pages ... all possible digital channels
- You track results, perform A / B testing, adjust and optimize the conversion of all paid and non-paid traffic
- You align well with our Sales team, who will eventually convert those leads into deals!
- Thanks to your campaigns, more people get to know our clients brand and are convinced to use their products. This way you play a crucial role in the brands growth!
- Who are you?
- Online marketer, performance marketer, growth hacker, growth marketer, ... whatever you call it, you have an absolute growth mindset. Your goal is to scale our scale-up via inbound! You therefore fit perfectly in an early scale-up environment.
- You are a marketer with technical skills or you are a digital centipede with marketing skills.
- You are strong in conceptualizing campaigns and you understand better than anyone that good marketing is still an art of getting the right message to the right audience on the right channel.
- At the same time you are a crack in the technical aspect: setting up Google Search, Display, Facebook and Instagram campaigns, A / B tests, google analytics and you can easily use marketing automation tools.
- You have a thorough knowledge of growth hacking tools that are currently on the market and can help you in your growth setup
Is this you:
- Experience - You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Analytical skills - You have an incredible urge to continuously improve a campaign and the conversions of our communications. Thanks to your analytical attitude, you can take learnings, do's and don'ts with you to the next campaign. You use your experience but experiment on the go to see what really works.
- Creativity - You can come up with a new campaign yourself and easily find a cool approach.
- Teamplayer - You don't play solo smartly, but you can do your own thing.
- Knowledge of languages - You are fluent in Dutch, you have a good knowledge of English and French.
- Content - You have an eye for good copy and you quickly plan for limited experiments.
- Design - You have an eye for good design, and you work together with our designers where necessary.
What is in it for you?
- A very varied job with room for initiative. You will end up in a dynamic team and a lively environment. You are central to the growth of the company.
- We operate a 38-hour week with 26 days of leave.
- A good work-life balance is important, which is why we work with a flexible timetable.
- Market-based remuneration (we include relevant work experience) with nice extras and possibilities.
- We are easily accessible by car and very good by public transport. Our office is located in a green environment, a stone's throw from Gent Sint-Pieters station. We are also flexible with homework.