Digital Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to bring their webshop to an even higher level with the further development of our e-commerce activities. An exciting job in which you collaborate with specialists from other fields! You help realize various projects for the further expansion of our e-commerce activities, such as making order history available online, optimizing reviews and ratings, adding track and trace functionality ... In short: an exciting mix of tasks that challenges your technical and commercial skills!
What do you do specifically?
- You focus on the objectives, scope, benefits and business requirements of your projects.
- You follow the project development and delivery at every step. You guarantee a qualitative result and ensure that the result is in line with expectations.
- You take care of the realization and follow-up of the recorded project benefits.
- You keep your colleagues informed of the progress of your projects and coordinate with them.
- You are the product owner of a number of digital tools and services. You monitor its use, ensure that the right insights are shared more widely within the organization and you also ensure further development via a dedicated roadmap.
In some projects you take the lead as the project manager. In others you are part of a larger project team as business lead. For example, you work with subject-specific business experts from domains such as analytics, SEO & SEA, copywriting ... Suddenly also a very educational environment for you!
Is this you? Yes if:
- You have built up a solid digital knowledge and affinity with project management and a healthy interest in marketing.
- Goal-oriented and hands-on - You therefore roll up your hands with a lot of energy and enthusiasm to make a project a success.
- You work in a very planned way and you know how to organize yourself and your projects well. At the same time you have the flexibility to respond quickly to a problem.
- You are firmly in your shoes and take charge of a project team without any problems. You also speak clear but diplomatic language.
- You are also responsible for the quality of the end product. You are therefore critical and you continue to challenge your project team. You do not allow yourself to be restrained by any restrictions, but think from the opportunities.
- You can work independently and in team.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What is in for you?
- You end up in a dynamic team and you are at the source of cool, exciting projects, because online shopping is the future of retail!
- In your job you work with many people who have a different expertise or background than you do. You can build a broad and fascinating network with us in no time.
- A full-time contract and security
- In addition to an attractive salary, you also receive a lot of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and profit sharing.