Digital Channel Marketer
Digital Channel Marketer
Our client is a leading sustainable bank with a focus on social, environmental and cultural change. They are currently looking for a digital channel marketer that will contribule significantly to the digital leadership of their Belgian branch within the group by taking both the digital customer journey and the digital marketing skills to a higher level for the realisation of the bank's digital strategy. You will work within the MarCom department and be responsible for the digital channels website and mobile application.
You will be responsible for:
- Channel traffic optimisation
- Website content and CMS: you lead when it concerns content migrations and concept developments in the context of the MarCom marketing and corporate communication initiatives.
- UX/UI and service design: you draw up UX requirements for new features on the digital channels
- Customer journey: you lead the proactive identification and realisation of tactical web flow improvements in the customer journey
- Search (SEA / SEO): you are responsible for the further development and renewal of search strategies for specific target segments
- Conversion: you initiate and realise conversion improvements by means of analytics, A/B testing, personalisation
- Reporting and steering digital KPIs + data based challenging of the team for traffic lead generation and conversion.
- New developments for the digital channels are centrally directed by the head off-teams.
- You will be in charge of the:
- value creation derived from the implementation of developed components in the channels
- prioritisation and definition of the local requirements, added value and marketability
- creation and follow-up of the value cases for new digital channel developments
- You are not afraid to get hands-on in digital communication and have in-depth knowledge of CMS tools.
- You are analytical, creative, solution-oriented and familiar with digital reporting tools
- You are a strong communicator and have excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English. French is a nice plus.
- You take into account return-on-investment (both quantitative and qualitative).
- You are well-acquainted with banking products, experience in the financial sector is an asset.
- You have broad business and social interests while being strongly passionate by the sustainable sectors.
- You share and communicate our vision and company values.
- Work for a sustainable, fast-growing company in the financial sector
- Attractive salary package
- Join an extremely driven team that shares the same values and is passionate about the sector