Meet your next mission:
Ready for a new challenge? Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.
We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange, and MediaMarkt. Ariad consultants are specialized in digital marketing, e-commerce, digital communication, digital analytics, marketing automation, digital product design, and digital transformation.
About our role:
Our client, a key player in the environmental services industry. They are embarking on the Digital Core program, the largest transformation initiative in the coming years, strategically crucial for optimizing their scale. As a Data & Management Information Lead, you will play a pivotal role in harmonizing data across divisions, driving the organization towards becoming data-driven.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with (Global) Business Process Owners, divisional experts, and senior IT and Business leadership to ensure the quality of the data model aligns with the company's ambitions in the environmental services sector.
Great, what I will do?:
- Regular assessment of the D&MI-maturity at the company.
- Drive the implementation of Data Governance Process and Council.
- Organize target data structure, hierarchies, cleansing, and migration within the Digital Core program.
- Champion data management projects and initiatives.
- Manage and steer data initiatives across the company, ensuring alignment with Group IT.
- Evaluate D&MI Data Architecture Requirements and develop Infrastructure Roadmap.
- Participate in Programs and Projects as a trusted Advisor on Data management.
- Define short and long-term goals for the D&MI-team.
- Manage the DM-team to achieve goals.
Nice, am I a fit? Yes, if:
- You have an ambition to further develop your career in the environmental services industry.
- You have proven experience in a similar role, preferably in large change and/or systems improvement programs.
- Past experience in environmental services is a plus.
- Your strengths are data governance, master data management, project management, and stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English. French is nice to have.
Ok! What's in it for me?:
- Long-term contractor collaboration.
- Work for a well-known player in the environmental services sector.
- Opportunity to work with a team dedicated to environmental sustainability.
- Join a significant transformation program with strategic importance.
- Contribute to harmonizing data across divisions and create a data-driven company.
- Working from home: Up to 2 days.
Why become a part of the Ariad Consultant A-team?:
- Join an impressive network of +100 digital consultants and the Ariad staff, all dedicated to helping and supporting each other.
- Personalized follow-up and honest feedback guided by our Digital Talent Managers.
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally.
- Access to leading A-brands in Europe such as Elia, Samsung, ING Bank, Carrefour, L'Oreal, Decathlon, and many others!
If you are excited about the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this amazing job. Don't miss out on the chance to join a top-notch team and be a part of something special. Get started by sending your CV!