Our client an exciting Ecommerce player in the Gent region are rapidly expanding their Digital team and are looking for an experienced CRO specialist to help imporve their website conversion. If this soybds like you read on!
- You analyse online customer behaviour and use this analysis to identify points of improvement within the website.
- You focus on the optimal conversion paths and make proposals to optimise the website in order to achieve this. The improvement of the commercial results of the websites is your ultimate goal.
- You use A/B testing tools for this and present your results using a clear report.
- You will build a recurring structure for testing. This will be the basis for the CRO programme within the organisation.
- Best practices are interesting, but you get the added value from your own testing and data insights.
- You support and work closely with the (digital) marketing teams. They implement the improvements you propose. That is why you ensure a well-founded improvement programme.
- You are the go-to person when it comes to ad-hoc and structural analyses of online customer and purchasing behaviour. You approach your colleagues' questions from a data point of view.
- You help shape the structural reporting and dashboarding, you take the lead in setting this up and you are proactive in doing so. In this way, you ensure that your colleagues can also consult and interpret the correct figures themselves.
Is this you?
- You have a thorough knowledge of UX and CRO and a passion for Digital.
- Data is your thing. If your gut feeling says something, you back it up with the numbers.
- You have no problem with large amounts of data: you quickly find connections and extract the relevant figures.
- You are proactive and self-managing. This is a new position within the organisation, which you help to shape.
- You can rely on relevant work experience, preferably in a similar retail environment or in an agency.
- You are results-oriented and have a constant drive for improvement.
- You have a good knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with one or more A/B testing tools.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and you can go from large data sheets to relevant dashboards in no time, for example in Google Datastudio.
What is in it for you?
First of all: a challenging role in the marketing team of Overstock. We work hard, but there is also time for relaxation.
Moreover, you get an interesting salary, complemented with a wide range of fringe benefits.