Our client is a leading-edge innovative brand based in Antwerp with a mission to disrupt the technology sector. Since otheir launch in 2018 they have gone from an idea to one of the fastest growing start up brands sold in more than 90 countries and raising over €1.3M to date.
What you'll do
We are a performance driven business with a fail fast mentality. We are looking for a Conversion Optimization Specialist who can throw themselves into helping us increase B2C acquisitions by improving conversion rates across the customer funnel and driving up the average order value. If you are someone looking to grow along with the business, who is forward thinking and who loves a challenge then this is the role for you!
- Build and implement a Conversion Rate Optimization strategy to increase cross channel ROI.
- Define, run and analyze A/B tests in all parts of the funnel
- Website optimizations and design within Shopify.
- Design and implementation of landing pages
- Encourage customers to buy in bundles or to purchase additional items with the goal of increasing the Average Order Value.
- General UI/UX tasks designed at improving the customers understanding of our product and their propensity to purchase. 95% should be off the shelf functionality from tools, with custom developed as a last resort (development will be outsourced to specialists)
- Be a master of information architecture and know how to brief a creative team and copywriter.
- Monitor key performance indicators such as clicks, views, etc. to make data-driven recommendations about how to increase customer acquisitions and drive repeat business.
- Have a data driven and process orientated mindset. Know how to track relevant metrics, prioritise low hanging fruit opportunities, and make subsequent adjustments.
- Ideally have an understanding of the following tool, or a keen sense to learn working with. Shopify, Google Optimize, Hotjar, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with email marketing is a bonus.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth marketing, growth hacking role or performance marketing role.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience planning out and managing projects end-to-end, including working with freelancers and internal stakeholders.
- A highly organized “doer” who will take initiative and execute.
- "No task too small mentality" - willing to roll up sleeves and quickly learn where needed.
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor.
What is in it for you
- Leave your mark in a rapidly growing international startup
- Open company culture, we promote out the box thinking.
- Join a young, dynamic and multicultural team.
- Flexibility to work from home, remotely or in Antwerp, Belgium