As a conversion specialist you optimize the conversion rate of our webshop and ... you make even more people happy. A great job in a stimulating digital environment where you (very) briefly play on the ball! You will work within the e-commerce team.
In consultation with your colleagues (SEO specialists, online marketers, webshop managers, etc.) you develop projects and concepts that ensure that more visitors to our webshop make a purchase. You are also working on increasing the volume per shopping basket and the speed of the webshop. You define these optimizations and are responsible for the implementation.
- Based on various sources (professional literature, a / b testing, input from customers or team members) you prepare a CRO roadmap for optimization projects.
- Such optimization can take many forms: proposing the right cross sell or upsell products after an item has been added to the shopping cart, providing new product filtering or sorting options, adding a small description in the checkout, and so on.
- With your roadmap you take into account timing, scope, budget and technical possibilities.
- You can easily use tools to perform A / B tests, map heat maps or collect customer feedback.
- You develop proposals, are responsible for realization and afterwards for analysis and interpretation in order to make the best recommendations.
- You set objectives and follow the evolution of your KPIs closely.
- You work together with many other colleagues both within our larger group (exchange of best practices, refining requirements with our technical colleagues, joint approach to certain projects ...)
- You report internally about the realizations. As a true trend watcher, you stay informed of trends and evolutions in e-commerce.
Is this you?
- Knowledge and experience - You preferably already have a first experience within an e-commerce environment (for example within conversion or webshop management). You are fascinated by online performance.
- Analytical and clear - You can easily analyze and interpret large amounts of data. You keep the overview and can set priorities. You translate the projects into realistic roadmaps and you monitor the progress and implementation.
- Decisiveness and persuasion - You focus on the commercial added value and efficiency of the optimization projects and you succeed in convincing others of this through your expertise and enthusiasm.
- External focus - You know how e-commerce is evolving and you know what others are doing. You share that knowledge internally.
- Language skills - You speak Dutch fluently so that you can work well with your colleagues and partners.
- Knowledge of French and / or English is a plus!
- Stimulating working environment - You will find yourself in a stimulating working environment with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth.
- Growth perspectives - We offer opportunities to continuously learn and invest with internal and external training courses in your professional and personal development.
- Attractive salary package - On top of an attractive salary, you receive fringe benefits such as meal vouchers and profit sharing.