The legal part of life may not always be the first thing we (want to) worry about, and is something most of us could use some help with. Our client, a leading specialised legal expenses insurance company, is on a mission to protect citizens of Belgium by supporting them in these processes and to inform them about legal consequences and solutions.
Wanted: A hands-on Communication Manager with this same ambition, to take this great opportunity to become part of this international family business with offices spread all over the world!
Description of the role
As the communication manager, together with the marketing manager, you will compose and implement the internal and external communication plan and strategy.
You are detail oriented, have some characteristics of a perfectionist (spelling errors are a no-go!), and a goal to create a way of communicating to all stakeholders that is as clear as gletcher water.
You have a customer focused attitude, and you are able to work very well with the marketing team to ensure a harmonized communication.
- Helping and supporting other teams with content, editing, or translations
- Organising and supporting webinars from A to Z
- Managing the communication budget
- Guarding the tone-of-voice throughout all communications
- Excellent knowledge of French and Dutch
- You can easily translate texts from French to Dutch
- You have a university degree with a specialisation in communication, marketing, or journalism
- You have 4 to 8 years of relevant professional experience
- You are familiar with the agile methodology
- Experience with B2B communication is a plus
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Open- ended contract
- Work in an participative and dynamic team where great work-life balance is valued
- Centrally located in Brussels