Brand Marketing Manager
With over a hundred stores divided over Belgium, Austria, France, Luxembourg, Germany, and The Netherlands, our client has been growing internationally and is in the middle of their digital transformation.
In order to provide a consistent brand image that reflects the targets and visions of their different brands, this growing retail player is looking for a hands-on Brand Marketing Manager!
Are you the brand managing talent, able to keep an overview and coordinate different teams and members, in order to provide a harmonized brand image of this 100% Belgian retailer?
Then make sure you read on!
Goals of the role:
- Collaborating with different departments and teams (CRM, merchandising, digital marketing, etc.) to ensure an overall harmonized communication that is perfectly in line with the brand identity
- Creating a sufficient amount of quality marketing content that is in line with the brand image, to represent every season of clothing
- Advancement of the different brands
You will be responsible for the brand image across all the different communication channels, it being harmonized and of quality:
- Managing every aspect of the content calendar and create a corresponding message through the different channels that is in line with the target audience
- Constructing, managing and coordinating marketing events (such as shoots):
- Managing as well a handful of team members, as members of the creative team
- Work closely with collection managers to create a coherent and attractive storyline for customers and fans
- Speak Dutch, English, and basic French
- Have experience in Fast Fashion