Visual Designer

  • Brussels
  • User Experience (UX)
  • Permanent

Ready for a new challenge? Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.

About Ariad:

We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange and MediaMarkt. We bring together Europe’s finest talent and develop successful teams that create digital customer experiences that people want, love and talk about.

About the role:

For one of our clients, a big player in the e-commerce and consumer electronics, we are looking for a Visual Designer who will help the design team. This person will focus 70% on making impactful keyvisuals for the e-store and the other 30% will be divided into: video, email, social media, animations, graphics. You will collaborate closely with other (senior and medior) designers to achieve outstanding design outcomes that align with the company’s vision.

You will:

  • Create keyvisuals with a focus on e-store and e-commerce (70%)
  • Email visuals, product launches , banners and other digital marketing designs

  • Social media banners & graphics (both static and dynamic)

  • Edit videos, add filters, animations, 2D/3D
  • Translate briefs into a creative design solution consistent with existing visual identity

  • Maintain visual identities for all projects

Are you the one?

  • You are familiar with fundamentals such as usability, typography and colour theory.

  • You have relevant experience within the digital design field (at least 1year)

  • You have used several modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.

  • You have a keen eye for detail and are a teamplayer

  • You are fluent in Dutch and English

The offer:

  • Very flexible hybrid working possibilities, 2 days from home

  • This position is open in both Amsterdam and Brussels

  • Great benefits besides your salary package.

  • Office that is well connected with public transportation.

At Ariad, we believe that building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills is critical to our success and the success of our clients. We consider candidates based on hard and soft skills, experience and business needs. *Excited about this role, but your experience and skills don’t align perfectly? Apply anyway! You may be just the right fit for this or other roles.