Marketing Expert Paid Media
- Digital jobs
- Marketing Expert Paid Media
Ready for a new challenge? Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.
We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange and MediaMarkt. We bring together Europe’s finest talent and develop successful teams that create digital customer experiences that people want, love and talk about.
Ariad consultants are specialised in digital marketing, e-commerce, digital communication, digital analytics, marketing automation, digital product design and digital transformation.
About our role:
Our client is a leading banking company looking for a talented and passionate individual to join their team as a Marketing Expert Paid Media. In this role, you will ensure a consistent value proposition, supporting commercial success through a marketing plan, and collaborating with product managers, value proposition managers, business intelligence, and sales teams.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive team, and make a real impact on the user experience for our customers in the Belgian market. If you are excited about using your skills to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement differentiating value propositions and customer journeys.
- Ensure a consistent value proposition and support commercial success through a marketing plan.
- Collaborate with product managers, value proposition managers, business intelligence, and sales teams.
- Define the marketing plan in cooperation with all stakeholders and roll it out.
- Map customer requirements and monitor the competitive landscape.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of digital media tagging protocols and the ability of implementation.
- Ability to identify future-proof solutions in media stack.
- Very good knowledge of communication techniques and tools.
- Programmatic advertising skills.
- Strong expertise in MS Office.
- Proven experience in project management & implementation of communication strategies within financial industry.
A varied job in an international company
An attractive salary with fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers, green vouchers, insurance, and daily fresh soup in the office
Recognition for your efforts and results in a pleasant and dynamic work environment
Possibility of hybrid work.
You will never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions.
Personalized follow-up & honest feedback guided by our Digital Talent Managers.
Access to leading A-brands in Europe such as Samsung, ING Bank, Carrefour, L'Oreal, Carrefour, Decathlon and many others!
If you are excited about the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this amazing job. Don't miss out on the chance to join a top-notch team and be a part of something special. Get started by sending your CV!
We’d love to meet you. We have a variety of opportunities that could be the perfect next step in your career, and we’re adding to this list every day. Join us to find your fit, and be a guide through the maze of digital change.