Design System Expert (Web)
Ready for a new challenge? Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.
- We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange and MediaMarkt.
- We bring together Europe’s finest talent and develop successful teams that create digital customer experiences that people want, love and talk about.
- Ariad consultants are specialized in digital marketing, e-commerce, digital communication, digital analytics, marketing automation and digital product design.
About our role:Our client is a financial institution looking for a talented and passionate individual to join their team as a Design System Expert. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining the design systems at the bank.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive team and make a real impact on the user experience for our customers in the – Belgian - market. If you are excited about using your skills to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to design a high quality design system and thus user experiences by putting the customer at the centre of your work.
- You will create icons and maintain the existing facets already in place in the design systems.
- You will work on both the mobile and web design system.
- You will be the spokes person for the design system in the organisation – you will be the bridge between the design team, use of design system and other stakeholders.
What you bring:
- Ambition to further develop your career in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- You’re at your best when you can design in Figma.
- Your strengths are setting up and maintaining design systems. Extra plus if you’ve already set up a design system at an other organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are needed in this job.
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Contractor collaboration. 6 months mission with possibilities on extensions.
- Digital recruitment process and onboarding to the company.
- Work for a well-known financial institution at national level and have an impact in its market!
- You will have the opportunity to work with a ambitious and skilled team, and be a key player in driving fantastic user experience.
- Working from home –4 days per week
Why become an Ariad Consultant?
- You’re joining an impressive network of +100 digital consultants and the Ariad staff, all dedicated to helping and supporting each other to succeed, and drive innovation.
- You will never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions.
- Personalized follow-up & honest feedback guided by our Digital Talent Managers.
- Gain a rich community of other digital professionals at quarterly events and meetups
- Join our annual Workcation event in sunny Southern Spain
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally including personal and professional development and guidance
- Access to leading A-brands in Europe such as Samsung, ING Bank, Carrefour, L’Oréal, Carrefour, Decathlon, and many others!
If you are excited about the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this amazing job. Don't miss out on the chance to join a top-notch team and be a part of something special. Get started by sending your CV!
We’d love to meet you. We have a variety of opportunities that could be the perfect next step in your career, and we’re adding to this list every day. Join us to find your fit, and be a guide through the maze of digital change. (Curious to learn more? See what the A-team has to say or browse these articles and our Ask A Consultant series for an inside look at life on the A-team!)