Digital Experience Expert | Project Manager
Our client offers a place where you can take the initiative. A workplace where you can take matters into your own hands . Where everyone encourages you to show what you have to offer. And where your colleagues put their shoulders to the wheel together with you . Are you a daredevil who really puts the customer first?
For our client, a leader in the insurance sector, we are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager / Digital Experience Expert.
This department organizes and supports communication projects for various channels and actively participates in the development of the communication strategy.
This is you all
- When we say 'Adobe Suite', you spontaneously answer 'Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target & Adobe Analytics'.
- You have experience with data. We greatly appreciate knowledge of .xl, SQL, Power BI. If you add HTML knowledge to that, we think that's the max!
- You like to work 'hands on' and learn quickly through trial and error.
- Digital is your resource: you have a good knowledge of the role, structure and digital challenges (websites) in a marketing strategy.
- You have an analytical mind and numbers don't scare you.
- Manage projects and schedules, and the associated communication with different stakeholders (business and IT)? That's right up your alley!
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and French. You have a good knowledge of English.
You don't want to miss this, do you?
- A top job at the market leader in the insurance sector. We continuously strive to support our customers even better. And we count on you for that.
- A modern working environment in all senses: physical, digital and organizational. With flexible working hours, the possibility to telecommute up to 3 days a week and adapted IT material for your home office.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a big 10 for atmosphere and conviviality.
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that can help you further develop your career.
- More than a job: we offer you a whole career . Do you want to taste something different over time? We guide you and encourage you to make full use of all your talents.
- Good vibes, that's what we're going for. With an extensive wellness program full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. This way you get more out of your work and your life.
- Of course, the cents also count. That is why you receive a remuneration package that is top in the market. And because no one knows better than you what you need, you can put together part of that package yourself.