Community Engagement Manager, e-Commerce & Marketplaces
Do you like project management? Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Do you have experience working with, or for, marketplaces?
Our client, an international non-profit organization, is looking for a Community Engagement Manager, who will focus on e-commerce and marketplaces. You will ensure our client's product is used correctly throughout the world.
Great! What will I do?
- You are responsible for the use of the product by the various marketplaces. You will research and understand how the product is being used and produce processes to grow adoption worldwide
- You will be the project leader for key projects involving marketplace activities
- You will define and manage the engagement deliverables roadmap
- You will identify and share opportunities and obstacles for new uses of the product within marketplaces
- You will create, edit and manage content for internal and external communications
Does this sound like you?
- You worked at a Marketplace, e-commerce player, or digital agency
- You have project management experience and work in an organized way
- You are client-focused and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Are fluent in English; Dutch and/or French are a plus.
Sounds great! What's in it for me?
- An exciting job at the head office of a non-profit with great ambitions. You will be part of a fast-paced team that is ensuring worldwide trading is possible every day. Even though working at this office is great, you will be able to work from home 3 to 4 days a week.