For our client, a global leader in eCommerce and one of the world’s most trusted brands, we are looking for a Webmaster to join their talented, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded team.
As Webmaster, you will be responsible for marketing activation campaigns, product launches, website management and more with the focus of creating a personalised and unique experience for their customers.
- Set-up eCommerce campaigns (test and activate) for the website and the APP including support of seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content to achieve commercial objectives.
- Develop short code snippets for improvement of User Journey during campaigns.
- Ensure a consistent, contextual & relevant customer journey across all ecommerce platforms (including desktop, mobile site and app)
- Optimize and enrich all Products details pages on Mobile and desktop.
- Oversee digital asset management & HTML content to support global & local campaign activities while ensuring B2B & B2C websites are leveraging the most relevant practices, content & features.
- Implement new online products.
- Report back-end and front-end errors, on site improvements and discuss them on a frequent bases with E-commerce Manager.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders: CRM, Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Service. As well as working with our client's Head Office webmasters and eBusiness teams.
Something for you? Yes! If:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a Webmaster role / eCommerce platform management (preferably omnichannel; mobile, app, web etc..).
- You have experience in Website management (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & tailoring, HTML/CSS and webcoding experience).
- You have good communication, both verbal and written in French and Dutch and can express yourself well in English.
- You have great internal and external communication skills.
- You are organised and not afraid of deadlines with a keen attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Short-term freelance mission.
- A great opportunity to join a fantastic work culture & team that is focused on being a leader in not just eCommerce, but sustainability too!
- Hybrid way of working.
- Start ASAP!
- Diverse & Inclusive Workplace