We partner with top brands across Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (companies like Samsung, AXA, Orange, Carrefour, Bose…). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success.
Today we're looking for a skilled Associate Consultant who is ready to take leading roles in advisory, project shaping, business development and community building, while continuing to grow and develop his/her career with Ariad. Indeed, you would have the opportunity to broaden your scope as consultant by learning new competencies, and being involved in the consultancy business on top of your assignment; dedicate part of your time to your passion of serving others. Ready for it? Then apply now!
Great! What will I do?
- Participate in the selection process of the digital specialists on our payroll
- Guide and empower our digital experts in their professional journeys
- Share your knowledge during events, trainings and thought-leadership driven content
- Actively participate in Ariad events, encouraging engagement and sometimes helping to ideate/organize
- Detect and qualify business opportunities in the field
- Shape amazing digital projects at leading clients
- Grow Ariad's sense of community and belonging
- Be an ambassador for Ariad's growth
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You are a skilled Senior Consultant interested in taking on challenges of Community & Talent Development
- You love sharing your knowledge and experiences with other digital experts
- You enjoy working in complex and constant changing environments
- You feel comfortable in large organizations and can comfortably deal with C-level and stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a problem solver
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French would be a plus
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure. Join a community of nearly 100 consultants and employees.
- Work with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Flexibility with hybrid work from home options
- Never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to see if the vacancy suits your expectations, then we'll have a video interview to go in depth regarding your strengths and added-value
- Finally, meet Ariad's CEO. He has a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change