Who is Ariad?
At Ariad, we’re on a mission to continually challenge expectations: we help digital talent to truly excel in their careers, and we enable leading companies to create new and amazing customer experiences. We love exceeding expectations, and helping others to do the same.
We’re a digital consultancy and specialised staffing company, focused on digital marketing and e-commerce specialties. These niche areas of digital continue to prove fundamental in pushing brands to the top, and keeping them there. We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success. We partner with top brands across Belgium, the Netherlands, and Spain to unite and support ambitious projects and people.
Today as we scale up, we’re looking for a talented Admin Officer to join our team in Almeria. This is a part time position, for 20 hours a week.
Great! What will I do?
The Admin Officer will be part of the Operations Team, the backbone of Ariad, that takes care of the financial, admin, legal and HR affairs of our organization. You will support the Operations team by executing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures. You will be helping out in a lot of different areas, such as,
- Office Management: ensure an optimal office environment and compliance with health & safety regulations in our three offices in Almeria, Madrid and Brussels.
- Employee Support: Help HR with the administrative follow-up of tasks and with the organization of our exciting team buildings and activities.
- IT Support: make our employees happy with good working devices and a smooth access to our different tools. You are not alone! For the complex issues you will be supported by our external IT supplier.
- Finance & Accounting: admin support on contracting and invoicing.
Nice, but is this me?
Yes of course, if you…
- are fluent in English and Spanish. A big plus if you also have a high level of Dutch or French.
- like details, numbers and fixing problems.
- are a true people person and team player.
- are a persistent go-getter.
What’s in it for me?
- Join a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure (We have offices in Belgium and Spain)
- Work with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working hours with hybrid work from home options
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- And most importantly: become part of a great team. We’re a fierce-but-friendly bunch who really enjoys what we do, and who we do it with!