CRM Marketing Automation Consultant
- Digital jobs
- CRM Marketing Automation Consultant
At Ariad, we’re on a mission to continually challenge expectations: we help digital talent to truly excel in their careers, and we enable leading companies to create new and amazing customer experiences. We live for exceeding expectations, and helping others to do the same.
We partner with top brands across Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (companies like Samsung, AXA, Orange, Carrefour, Bose…). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success.
Today we're looking for a skilled CRM Marketing Automation professional who is ready to take on challenging projects at name-recognition companies, while continuing to grow and develop his/her career with Ariad. If this is you, apply now!
Great! What will I do?
- Guide the marketing automation strategy, side by side with your colleagues
- Implement databases and their segmentations, workflows, automated customer journeys and campaigns in the field of marketing, sales, service and customer loyalty
- Know and implement the marketing automation tools that work best as you’re naturally at home in Hubspot with platforms such as Selligent and Salesforce for instance
- Recuperate leads that got blocked in the process
- Build reports and suggest improvements based on the results of the CRM campaigns
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You have +3 years of experience in similar roles
- You have experience in HubSpot, Selligent or another marketing automation platform
- You have experience in setting up different types of automated campaigns and workflows
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environments
- You feel comfortable in large organizations and can comfortably deal with C-level and stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a problem solver
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French would be a plus
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure. Join a community of nearly 100 consultants and employees.
- Work full-time with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation
- A competitive compensation & benefits plan including a personal training budget, learning events and certifications
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Flexibility with hybrid work from home options
- Never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to get to know each other, then we'll have a video interview to put faces to our names
- Complete an assessment interview with the Talent Acquisition Partner to check on your hard and soft skills
- Finally, meet Ariad's CEO. He has a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change