Digital Marketing Consultant
We partner with top brands across Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (companies like Samsung, AXA, Orange, Carrefour, Bose…). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success. If you have passion for and experience in CRO and you wish to be considered for a fascinating Digital Marketer role then this is for you! You will to take on challenging projects at name-recognition companies, while continuing to grow and develop your career at Ariad. Apply now!
Great! What will I do?
- Big picture: take on challenges of digital transformation within digital marketing, e-commerce, and customer experience - and build the future of digital experience.
- Join ambitious, often long-term projects at industry-leading brands, where you’ll jump into the team.
- GROW! Deepen your experience with challenging projects, get training support, and learn from experienced teams.
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- You are the go-to person when it comes to ad-hoc and structural analyses of online customer and purchasing behavior
- Data is your thing and when your gut feeling says something, you back it up with the numbers
- You have Web Analytics skills and love Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- You are skilled in tag management via Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch (formerly DTM) and/or Tealium
- You live for e-Commerce conversion rate optimization via Hotjar, Adobe Target, VWO, Optimizely and/or Usabilla (tell us which tool is your favorite!)
- Define, run and analyze A/B tests in all parts of the funnel is your playground
- You enjoy designing and implementing attractive landing pages
- You monitor key performance indicators such as clicks, views, etc. to make data-driven recommendations for targets such as increasing customer acquisitions and driving repeat business.
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environments
- You feel comfortable in large organizations and can comfortably deal with C-level and stakeholders
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French would be a plus
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure. Join a community of nearly 100 consultants and employees.
- Work full-time with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation
- A competitive compensation & benefits plan including a personal training budget, learning events and certifications
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Flexibility with hybrid work from home options
- Never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to get to know each other, then we'll have a video interview to put faces to our names
- Complete an assessment with a team member to check on your hard skills
- Finally, meet Ariad's Sales Director and the CEO. They have a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change