- Digital jobs
- UX/UI Designer
At Ariad, we’re on a mission to continually challenge expectations: we help digital talent to truly excel in their careers, and we enable leading companies to create new and amazing customer experiences. We live for exceeding expectations, and helping others to do the same.
We partner with top brands across Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (companies like Samsung, AXA, Orange, Carrefour, Bose…). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success.
Today we're looking for a skilled UX/UI professional who is ready to take on challenging projects at name-recognition companies, while continuing to grow and develop his/her career with Ariad. If this is you, apply now!
Great! What will I do?
- Create and ensure the styling of the brand
- Contribute to brainstorm and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Assist in the design of wireframes
- Assist in the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens both for mobile and desktop applications
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You are a designer who understands the design discipline as a whole, that a concept is nothing without a strategy and research, and that the final look and feel is essential to make a desirable product
- You have +3 years of experience at least in one of the following areas: User Research, Concept Design, Usability Testing, Accessibility, User Interface Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Product Design, Service Design...
- You live and breath digital, and you understand the broad scope of digital marketing and customer experience -- and you're still always curious about what's coming next
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French would be a plus
- You know the best tips and tricks to show real empathy with the user (and you're always learning more). You're great at communicating what the users do, think, feel, and say
- You have a portfolio that you're proud of. This is a must. We're excited to see a couple of projects where you took an important role.
What is in it for you?
Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure. Join a community of nearly 100 consultants and employees.
Work full-time with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation
A competitive compensation & benefits plan including transportation and a personal training budget
Join our annual Workation event in sunny Southern Spain
Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally
Flexibility with hybrid work from home options
Gain a rich community of other digital professionals at quarterly events and meetups
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to get to know each other, then we'll have a video interview to put faces to our names
- Complete an assessment interview with the Talent Acquisition Partner to check on your hard and soft skills
- Meet our UX/UI Associate Consultant for a technical interview
- And finally, connect with Ariad's CEO. He has a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change