Brussels or remote
Salesforce CDP Architect
As a Salesforce CDP Architect, you get what makes customer interactions tick. How companies can gather data in the moment to deliver the right message and how to guide an audience from awareness to prospect or cross sell to existing customers.
You understand that the best-looking website in the world is useless if it can’t leverage the data to have a meaningful customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise in getting the right data to the right place at the right time. If you are passionate about data and helping clients connect with their customers, we’d like to meet you.
In this role you will:
- Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients across data driven marketing, single view of the customer, and marketing technology, with a specialization in Customer Data Platforms
- Drive data profiling and unification approach
- Create architecture and solution blueprints to meet client requirements
- Work with project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies and ingest data to Salesforce CDP
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
Here’s what you need:
- Recent, hands-on experience with implementing Salesforce CDP from scratch
- Five or more years of experience of working with marketing data
Bonus points if you have:
- Recent experience with Interaction Studio and/or Datorama
- Experience with mobile and social media technologies
- Full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Long term 12 month rolling freelance assignment
- A very attractive daily rate
- Work remotely with sporadic visits to Brussels
- Implementation from scratch for well known international brand in the media industry