Senior Digital Talent Consultant
Who is Ariad?
When you join Ariad, you are on a mission to continually challenge expectations. We help digital talent to truly excel in their careers, and we enable leading companies to create new and amazing customer experiences. We do so, in the midst of a multicultural, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
We’re a digital consultancy and specialized staffing company who believes that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success. We are launching a new team and new solutions for our well-known clients in Belgium and in The Netherlands. That’s why we are looking for a passionate Senior Digital Talent Consultant for a 360º Recruitment role. A strategic thinker who on the one hand is able to develop strategies to attract clients and candidates and on the other hand will also deploy those strategies. Ready to join the new Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) team and have an impact?
Great! What will I do?
- Recruit the best SFMC professionals and engage them into your community
- Use social media & e-marketing techniques to build your personal brand as a career coach for this niche
- Interview & assess top-notch digital managers & experts. Challenge them on their skills, motivation & vacancy match
- Present your candidate shortlist to your A-brand clients and guide your candidate until the perfect match is made
- You research and qualify potential in & outbound leads coming from the commercial team or digital channels
- You translate all market and sales information in an efficient format back to the team
- You are responsible for the full lifecycle management of vacancies linked to SFMC Ariad solutions across a diverse range of industries and organization functions
- You will be based in our centric office in Sol, Madrid or our sunny office in Almeria with trips throughout Europe to meet our international clients
Nice, am I a fit?
Yes of course, if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales, business development or recruitment, ideally in digital marketing or in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have a keen interest in e-marketing/e-commerce and “all things digital”
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude, and you are comfortable developing strategy as well as rolling your sleeves up to have things done
- You have a results-driven and go-getter entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a true competitor and a team player at the same time; you know how to positively influence your environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, clients, stakeholders and candidates from different cultures and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- You have an innovative approach to problem-solving
- You are fluent in English and ideally have a high level of Dutch or French
Ok! What’s in it for me?
- Join a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within a multicultural and dynamic team
- A role that will be tailored by yourself, with autonomy and flexibility as it's a brand-new team
- A rewarding and challenging role with possibility to work with the leading brands in Europe
- Very competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working hours with hybrid work from home options and autonomy
- We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our monthly internal and external trainings on all the topics linked to your role