Antwerp or remote
Digital Project Manager
Are you ready for your next mission?
Our client, a well-known digital marketing consultancy firm is currently looking for a Digital Project Manager / Product Owner to deliver the best possible customer experience, across all channels.
- Monitor your projects regarding scope, budget, resources and timing with an agile approach
- Act as the face of the project from start to finish
- Work closely with both, your team and your customer, who’ll appreciate your physical presence
- Create and do the followup of the product backlog
- Be the bridge and the go-to-person of the technical consultants
- Build a valuable and long-term partnership with the customer
Are you the one? Yes, if:
- You have 5 years of experience managing web and e-commerce projects (any experience with .NET, Sitecore, Optimizely would be a plus)
- You are familiar with the Agile Methodology and you know how to define concepts, wire-frames, designs, user stories, developments, go-live and ‘post-go-live’ supports
- You are an understanding, yet assertive decision-maker and excellent communicator in both Dutch and English (French would be a plus)
- You are solution-oriented, committed, positive and respectful
What's in it for you?
- A varied portfolio of web and digital projects, ranging from web content management systems and .NET development to e-commerce solutions.
- The possibility to work from one of our offices in Gent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk, Lummen or full remote.