EMEA eCommerce Webshop Manager
Our client, a renowned leading global provider of protection solutions, is looking for an experienced eCommerce Webshop Manager to act as a product owner, drive the development of the platform and work towards meeting revenue goals while delivering a great experience to the Customers.
- Build and create the platform roadmap and vision
- Collaborate with the technical teams to deliver on the roadmap and create a high-level website and mobile application functionality
- Work closely with web design agencies or in-house development teams to oversee the look, feel and design of the interface and make it suits the customer journey
- Develop focused campaigns, effective SEO and attractive content to increase traffic and generate growth
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources, analyze conversion and customer retention numbers
- Explore new online business opportunities by working closely with eCommerce, Channel, Inside Sales and Field Sales teams
- Create new selling strategies and models to grow engagement
- Ensure a global alignment with the other regions in the development of the platform
- Build a training plan and create the training material needed for internal and external stakeholder
- Manage and coach an eCommerce Specialist in charge of the daily maintenance and administration of the platform.
Is this you? Yes if:
- You have a strong experience in eCommerce with in-depth knowledge of leading commercial eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce B2B Commerce lightning is a strong plus, familiarity with other Salesforce products is another one
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You are a strongly self-disciplined self-starter and flexibility in shifting priorities and adapting to change are not an issue
- You easily engage with multiple stakeholders collaboratively
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset
What’s in it for me?
- Join a dynamic & collaborative team and have the potential to contribute to our client's success
- Grow your career and develop critical skills
- Be part of an inclusive culture and a diversified workforce
- Have the chance to create positive changes in human rights, community, and environment