Content Performance Specialist
Our client, a market leader in training and development who helped over 25,000 people every year to improve their knowlege and skills are now looking for a Content Performance Marketer. You will play a very important part in being the driving force behind our clients SEO & Content programme! Your approach and technical skills will ensure an increase in quality visits via the various search engines and social media channels. By bringing the right strategies and campaigns, you will be able to drive and generate new traffic to their platform.
- You are a seo specialist, who can translate technical insight into results.
- You advise colleagues who are responsible for web copy on the basis of research, and you work in the CMS yourself.
- You initiate and lead a Search SteerCo to coordinate synergies with the Performance Agency that manages our SEA activities, among others, and you look at the competition.
- You know how to use the necessary tools to gain insight and monitor the progress of your operation. You can set up the necessary reports regarding your content KPIs yourself.
- As content marketing coordinator, you initiate 'always on' campaigns that convert content visitors into leads.
- Furthermore, you monitor our content and social media outings, including content planning and supplier relations.
- You are skilled at increasing content outreach through the companies social media pages.
- You develop 'always on' content campaigns and programmes that can convert visitors into leads. Based on tools such as Google Analytics, you are able to provide insight into various content funnels.
- Skilled at setting up your own dashboard to report on your content KPIs.
- You can create new lead generation strategies through various digital channels.
- You like to make proposals to improve existing content and website functionalities using your expertise in digital marketing.
- You are at home working with CMS systems like Kentico and WordPress and can find growth hacks to create quick wins.
Does this sound like you?
- You have several years of experience as an expert in Digital or Content Marketing, preferably in the media sector.
- You have experience in SEO, preferably at a media company or agency.
- You have a good knowledge of both French and Dutch (English is a plus).
- You can use Google Analytics and Datastudio to monitor your campaigns and e-commerce conversion.
- You can tactically develop a campaign to convert visitors into leads.
- You are a hands-on type with an overview of content marketing and an eye for detail
- Always following new marketing trends. You share knowledge and best practices with your colleagues within the team. You think strategically about new creative content possibilities and channels to capture leads.
- Digital tools and platforms are your thing: preferably you have hands-on experience with WordPress, Google Search console, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Screaming Frog, Qualifio ...
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits.
- Lots of possibilities for self-development through knowledge sharing and trainings, together with the chance to grow within the organization.
- A job in which you will very quickly work independently with your own responsibilities and the necessary mandate;
- An attractive salary package with the option of permanent employment or freelance work.
- The chance to work under the leadership of our eCommerce Marketing Manager, together with the marketing team, agencies and expert colleagues in the Netherlands.
- A good work-life balance with flexible hours and remote working!