E-commerce Project Lead
For our client, a leading company in the telecommunication industry, we're hiring an E-Commerce Project Lead to pass to a Digital-First strategy.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance and allow the client to with to a digital-first strategy
- Work closely with developers to improve website speed and with the marketing team to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Analyze data in order to deliver data-driven strategies, deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and a track record in offline to online transition projects
- You understand and know how to analyze online journeys and flows
- You are strong in conceptual thinking, drafting scenarios and you dare to make strategic decisions. You can easily defend these decisions at various hierarchical levels within our organization
- You are excellent at Project Management
- You have a commercial focus
What's in it for you?
- 6 months assignment with potential extensions
- Challenging projects working for a leading Belgian brand
- Join our impressive network of +100 digital consultants and the Ariad staff, all dedicated to helping and supporting each other succeed, and drive innovation