Strategic Campaign Manager
Our client, an international top-5 player in consumer electronics (and more), is currently looking for a Strategic Campaign Manager. Are you the one?
- Defines and implement campaigns using the full potential of the digital landscape
- Play an advisory role on best practices available in the market towards the team members and Business Divisions with the objective to boost B2C and B2B capabilities and performance
- Translate a campaign briefing into a full-fledge campaign including strategy insights to execution, taking into account design, copywriting, all digital assets, segmentation, tracking & reporting
- Work in close collaboration with other in-house team resources and coordinate with the supplier’s resources.
- Work closely with the strategists and team leads to identify and implement improvements in the consumer journey to maximize conversion and campaign result
- Manage a team of 2 people: a Campaign Manager and a Traffic Manager.
Are you a match? Yes if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in similar roles
- You have a proven leadership in “managing by objective”
- You have great analytical skills and use a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- You are able to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- You speak Dutch fluently and you have a good level of French
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference in one of the biggest brands in consumer electronics
- A stable working environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Office in Brussels that is easily accessible by train and any other for