Our client is a strong brand known nationally and its webshop is our largest store in Belgium. As a trade marketeer, you develop a clear activation plan for the price categories for which you are responsible (for example: toys, video games, outdoor games or the garden). The objective: to convert the customer.
What will you do?
- You transpose the objectives set for each product category into a 360 ° activation plan . Then you take care of the evaluation of your activation plan.
- You are looking for the best ways to activate a category. To do this, you think outside the box and think outside the box. You determine the number of activations necessary to achieve your goals (think of promos, events, contests, partnerships, etc.).
- You take into consideration the different customer groups as well as the segmentation . You know better than anyone which channels to use to get activations to the right target group.
- Together with the purchasing department, you will ensure that the activation is also aligned with the supplier's objectives .
- You prepare briefings and send them to CCX, You monitor them with a critical eye.
- You carry out a competitive analysis by product category in the field of activation, you stay abreast of trends and developments in the outside world.
- You are responsible for the communication and promotion budget of your categories.
Is this you?
- Knowledge and experience - You have a minimum of seven years of experience in trade marketing. You have also preferably worked in the retail and non-food sectors.
- Coordination skills - You have strong project management skills and are able to keep an overview of different tasks.
- Business and communication skills - You are able to get the right activation to the right target group.
- Autonomy - You work independently, have good resistance to stress, know how to manage tight deadlines and think in a solution-oriented and results-oriented way.
- Pragmatism - You like to take the reins in order to improve operations or launch new projects.
- Language skills - As a French speaker you are fluent in Dutch. You can easily communicate with all your customers, colleagues and partners. Knowledge of English is a major asset.
- What is in it for you?
- Stimulating work environment- You exercise a fascinating and varied profession within a Belgian listed company which allows you to develop your knowledge enormously. In addition, you join a united and complementary team.
- Influence and responsibilities - You assume a position of responsibility, but also have great autonomy and a varied portfolio of tasks.