Web Optimization Expert
Our client, a company specialising in human resources that helps clients based in the Benelux region is looking for a Web Optimization Expert to reinforce the Digital Marketing effort based out of their Brussels office.
You will have a very important part to play in this role and your responsibilities will range from website approach strategy, web content & KPI optimalization, analysing all digital performance points of our online marketing activities.
- Play an important role in managing the website of our client´s approach for content flows optimalization and lead generation. This position will involve collaboration with Marketing teams and especially with the Segment Managers.
- You are able to make the necessary adaptations to make the website better in his multiple components and to drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive web KPI trends.
- Adept in using tracking, testing and benchmarking tools and act as spin-doctor for Digital growth performance strategy and lead management flow. Be seen as the Queen/King of the KPI and Performance factors. Crazy about CPL, CPC, Cv, ROI, CTR, SQL, MQL,…
- Grow and be part of the Online Marketing team and will collaborate with Online colleagues (specialists in SEA-SEO-Analytics-Salesforce-SoMe) and with different internal stakeholders.
What you will do:
- As the expert, you will “own” the website content and flows to ensure it delivers on the KPI’s.
- Constant monitoring and testing will enable you to develop and implement corrective actions and improvements for popular content pages, audience and campaigns flows.
- Based on analysis of all website, kpi performance points (forms, ebook, simulation tools,…), you will use insights to maximize conversion rate.
- Work with agency and internal resources (Segment Managers, Online Specialists) to develop compelling content that drives organic traffic to the website or landing page.
- Recommend actions to maximize clicks, conversions and lead generation efforts from paid and earned media channels in collaboration with the digital agency.
- To ensure that our client reaches the operational excellence related to our Web Performance factors and to make the digital lead flow as efficient and lean as possible
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Three years+ experience in digital marketing with content & lead generation approaches
- Passionate by the content optimization supported by strong data and web metrics analyses
- Advanced or expert knowledge and experiencing Performance tools, Google Analytics, Google data Studio, SEM Rush
- Strong analytical skills and with data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Very strong capacity to work under pressure and short deadlines
- Team player with a positive work attitude. Highly collaborative team player
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French and have a good knowledge in English
What is in it for you?
- An exciting and varied position in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities for development and training opportunities
- Attention to internal mobility and career opportunities
- A work environment where attention is paid to your sustainable employability