Senior Go-to-market Manager
Our client, a well-known bank and insurance company, is looking for a Senior Go-to-Market Manager to join a dynamic team tasked with defining and implementing the marketing strategy (Life + Non-Life) and translate that strategy into concrete plans and orchestrate its implementation.
What's in it for you?
- You will draw up the roadmap for the implementation of marketing projects
- You ensure that roles and responsibilities are clear - from conception to effective implementation - and at the same time guarantee monitoring that allows you to steer the implementation accurately
- You ensure optimal direction, coordination and follow-up of your projects
- You respect the deadlines, the budget, the intended quality and the agreed planning
- You work closely with Sales and the Product and Communication departments and regularly attend working groups with representatives of the office network
- You will manage working groups and present the progress of your projects in meetings with the marketing teams, Sales and the consultants.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a marketing activity (product / go-to-market / strategic marketing), or in sales
- You have solid experience in project management and preferably with insurance products (Invest/Protection)
- You have experience in stakeholder management;
- You have excellent communication, analytical and synthesizing skills and a strategic vision
- You are assertive, organized and autonomous; stress resistant and results oriented
- You are critical, solution-oriented and very customer-oriented;
- You have commercial feeling and you are open to the evolving expectations of customers and to the developments in the insurance market and in technology;
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and French
What's in it for you?
- The possibility of flexible working hours and of working from home on a regular basis.
- But also an office in Brussels easily accessible by train and any other form of public transport
- An attractive salary package with training and development opportunities in a stable working environment with flexible working hours