Digital Product Designer (UX/UI)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.
We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange, and MediaMarkt. We bring together Europe’s finest talent and develop successful teams that create digital customer experiences that people want, love, and talk about. Ariad consultants are specialized in digital marketing, e-commerce, digital communication, digital analytics, marketing automation, digital product design, and digital transformation.
About our role:
Our client is revolutionizing the digital identification services for millions and is seeking a creative and collaborative Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for shaping the user experience by building and maintaining the design system, designing components for various platforms, and ensuring a fun and dynamic user experience through innovative design choices. Their mobile app that allows users to securely verify their identity and access online services. It provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to confirm their identity when conducting online transactions or accessing various digital services
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team and make a real impact on digital experiences in the technology sector. If you are excited about using your skills to drive innovation and create designs that resonate with users, we encourage you to apply for this job opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining the design system in Figma
- Maintaining and improving the design system by integrating the latest updates from Figma (e.g. variables, theming, design tokens, etc.)
- Designing components for technology-specific libraries for web, iOS, and Android
- Applying mobile-first thinking and design principles
- Rationalizing design choices through benchmarking and design research
- Planning, preparing, and following up usability and concept testing with the UX research team
- Elevating the visual appeal of your designs with micro-animations, iconography, spot illustrations, and visual cues
- Implementing accessibility standards and adopting inclusive design principles
- Refining and translating concepts and wireframes into pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Collaborating with developers to propose new innovations (like 3D touch, accessibility, dark mode, etc.)
What you bring:
- Ambition to further develop your career in digital product design
- Proven experience as a Digital Product Designer or in a similar role
- Past experience in the technology sector is nice to have
- Your strengths lie in user-centered design principles and UX best practices
- Working experience with tools such as Adobe CS and Figma is essential
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Long-term contractor collaboration
- Digital recruitment process and onboarding
- Work for a well-known player in the technology sector
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and inclusive team
- Working from home: Flexibility and remote possibilities
Why become an Ariad Consultant?
- Join an impressive network of +100 digital consultants and the Ariad staff, all dedicated to helping and supporting each other to succeed and drive innovation
- You will never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions
- Personalized follow-up & honest feedback guided by our Digital Talent Managers
- Gain a rich community of other digital professionals at quarterly events and meetups. Join our annual Workcation event in sunny Southern Spain
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally, including personal and professional development and guidance
- Access to leading A-brands in Europe such as Samsung, ING Bank, Carrefour, L'Oreal, Decathlon, and many others!
If you are excited about the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this amazing job. Don't miss out on the chance to join a top-notch team and be a part of something special. Get started by sending your CV!