Ready for a new challenge? Our clients are the leading brands in Europe, and they’re looking for a variety of digital talent for their teams. We’ll help you reach the next level with a job perfectly suited for your unique skills and aspirations.
We’re the digital consultancy & staffing firm that leading A-brands in Europe count on to make digital transitions happen. We partner exclusively with brands like Samsung, Carrefour, ING, Orange and MediaMarkt. We bring together Europe’s finest talent and develop successful teams that create digital customer experiences that people want, love and talk about.
About the role:For one of our clients, a big player in the e-commerce and consumer electronics, we are looking for a CRM Analyst. You will collaborate closely with the CRM and campaign management teams, furnishing them with pertinent information for a comprehensive understanding of their influence on sales. While your primary focus will be on CRM insights, you will also be an integral member of the larger Insights team, where mutual contributions to projects and skill enhancement are valued.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and reporting of CRM and campaign KPIs.
- Ensure timely reporting to the management team through various tools including PPT, Excel, and PowerBI.
- Deliver comprehensive and actionable insights derived from data.
- Understand the purpose of CRM and effectively connect it with other business domains like Web and Media.
- Champion data visualization and employ data-driven narratives to shape marketing strategies.
Are you the one?
Relevant experience within a related field and function.
- Expertise in data visualization tools like PowerBI, Data Studio, QlickSense, Looker or Tableau.
- Proficiency in SQL is mandatory.
- Business-oriented mindset with communication, presentation, project management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in OA software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English.
Very flexible hybrid working possibilities, 2 days from home
- This position is located in Amsterdam.
- Great benefits besides your salary package.
- Office that is well connected with public transportation.
You will never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions.
Personalized follow-up & honest feedback guided by our Digital Talent Managers.
Access to leading A-brands in Europe such as Samsung, ING Bank, Carrefour, L'Oreal, Decathlon and many others!
If you are excited about the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this amazing job. Don't miss out on the chance to join a top-notch team and be a part of something special. Get started by sending your CV!
We’d love to meet you. We have a variety of opportunities that could be the perfect next step in your career, and we’re adding to this list every day. Join us to find your fit, and be a guide through the maze of digital change.