Can you analyze user needs and turn ideas into visual appealing concepts? Become the bridge between business and development as a UX Analyst for one of the most innovative companies in Belgium.
In this role you will be responsible for analyzing data and come up with optimizations to improve the overall user experience (web, desktop) for B2B clients. What would you do?
- Collect business requirements and analyze the user needs: why, how & what.
- Translate business requirements into practical solutions using UX principles and design patterns
- You are the lisaison between business and development and ensure best possible efficiency at all times
- You turn ideas into visual appealing concepts with an extremely user-centered mind-set
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You are passionate, motivated and creative designer with analytical and fast-thinking mindset
- You are passionate about software development and usability
- You are good at planning and deliver to tight deadlines
- You speak English, Dutch is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- Have real impact on the future of the company, in a challenging industry
- Work in an informal, supporting and collaborative environment together with a dynamic, structured team
- Enjoy the many growth possibilities and continious learning