UI/UX Front End Developer
Our engineering team is looking for a talented and passionate UI/UX engineer. Do you want to work in an awesome team of skilled software engineers, while helping to build tomorrow’s retail fueling & convenience store solutions?
- As a UI/UX engineer you will work closely with a highly skilled global team on the next-gen fuel & convenience store retail solution.
- You will be responsible for visual design, interaction design and front-end development of a Cloud Solution in the Fuel Retail Industry.
- Based on requirements and UI design you create Wireframes/Mock- ups and present them to the stakeholders (product owner, product manager etc.).
- You follow the principles of Agile development with front-end & back-end developers spread over different locations (Turnhout & Krakow).
- You understand the complexities associated with building large scale solutions used by thousands of users every day.
Can you check these boxes?
- You believe it’s imperative to keep up with the latest software development technologies
- You understand functional requirements and know how to translate those into great UI/UX designs
- You know how to perform the unit and integration tests on the front-end you develop
- Git comes natural to you, you branch, you don’t panic if you see a detached HEAD
- Besides work, creating and designing user interfaces is a passion
- You could Sprint before you knew how to walk
- You feel proud and responsible for what you deliver
- Challenging projects over a broad range of environments (cloud, embedded, client)
- Amazing atmosphere with awesome colleagues
- Powerful laptop that can keep up with your speed
- A workplace far away from traffic jams
- Free coffee, fruit, sweets and drinks throughout the day, and lunch is on us!
- We encourage our employees to strive for a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary package, with nice extra’s on top
- 33 vacation day